Monday, February 9, 2009

Snowshoeing

Well, another few weeks has past and I've been absent again.  It's been busy, we've been running around the state.  2 weekends ago we were down by Tim's Mom and I visited some friends, and then the next day my parents came up and we had some delicious Papa Murphy's pizza.  Mom made Pumpkin pie for Tim and Banana Cream pie for me - we are so spoiled!  This past weekend we got some stuff done around the house, went snowshoeing at my favorite local nature trail, and also took a trip out to Colby to see Tim's cousin perform in a community play called Bull in a China Shop.  It was the first time I've seen him perform and he was excellent.  The play was very funny!  

I wanted to share some pictures from our snowshoeing on Saturday, it was absolutely beautiful as the sun was setting while we were walking.  Here are some scenes for you to enjoy.

Moon over the path.


Sunset over the valley.

Sunset by the bird house.




No comments: